Microblading, also known as Microstroking, or nano brows is the most modern version of permanent makeup for eyebrows, and creates the most realistic-looking brow to date.
With a thinner applicator, very fine hair strokes can be created. Donna is a microblading specialist and has over 20 years of experience perfecting her technique in the art of eyebrow design and application.
When applied by Donna at Grand Aesthetics, you should not be able to tell the difference between the pigmented hair stroke and a real hair. Your real hairs are left untouched to add validity to the newly created brow. Rest assured, your newly tattooed brows will frame your face safely and beautifully.
What to Expect During Your Appointment
1. I take my time with numbing cream, there is no need to rush this step. Your comfort is very important to me.
2. Brow design with specific measurements for your face. (No cookie cutter brows for my clients).
3. Color choice is also important. I will smudge several different pigment colors on your forehead, one of them will absolutely make your eyes sparkle and skin look porcelain smooth. I pride myself on color match for each goddess that walks in my studio.
4. All of my tools are single use and disposable. Your safety is my top priority.
5. Application with my softap tool is a real art. A light hand to avoid scarring is very important and difficult to master for many technicians.
6. Your before and after photos will tell the true story of the progress and improvement of your new glamorous eyebrows.
If you would love having stunning eyebrows, eyeliner or lip blush that will be the envy of your friends, I’m your tech!
Microblading Services Cost
With the passing of time, eyebrow color fades and hair thins out, but you can regain that youthful brow color and fullness with a simple application of our microblading services!
Pricing for Eyebrow Services
Microbladed, Brushstroke or Powder Look – $850
Touch-up session within 90 days – $150 (this fee is waived when you refer a new paying guest)
Up to 18 months, full refresher – $550
1 1/2 – 3 year full refresher – $750
After three years – Full price